2019-2020 Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12), Division A (grades K-6)
Thank you for your interest in the 2019-2020 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (fee schedule on home page)
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult chaperone per registered team at the Competition
Limit on number of teams (by division) and students per team for each school
Each school may register up to 3 paid teams per division. Each team may have a maximum of 15 students. There is no minimum number of students per team.
Online registration is required. We will use your registered contact information for communication from State Directors and Regional Directors. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed.
At this time we are only accepting payment by checks:Your invoice will be visible once your team has registered.