UPDATE: Some teams are having trouble registering teams. If this issue affects you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your school name, a screenshot of the error, and the number of teams you wish to register. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Golden Gate Invitational Registration
Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Golden Gate Invitational, coming Feb 9, 2019 to UC Berkeley! In order to compete at the Golden Gate Invitational, the following requirements must be met:
- Register online (see below for details). Registration opens on Sept 17, 2018 at noon.
- Pay required registration fees - $150 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete required registration documents (Will be available digitally by the end of November - to be submitted electronically prior to the tournament)
- Minor Talent Release
- Adult Talent Release
- Minor Hold Harmless Forms
- Adult Hold Harmless Forms
- "Never Alone" Forms
- Roster of Participating Students
Due to high demand, we have a registration cap of 50 teams. However, we will maintain a waitlist, ordered by time of registration, should additional spots open up.
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Teams will NOT have a spot reserved at the Golden Gate Invitational until at least one team has been added to the tournament. If you are unsure about your registration status, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you are a first-time Scilympiad user, create a new account by clicking "Log in" at the top right corner and then clicking "New member"
- Log in using your Scilympiad credentials
- Click on "Register your school" and fill in all required fields
- When prompted, click on "Add/update teams" to register teams for the Golden Gate Invitational
Payment instructions will be sent out to registered teams.