Wristband Procedures for Chattahoochee Div B Invitational Science Olympiad Tournament:
- Students will not be permitted to compete without wristbands, so please make sure that you have 15 wristbands (or the number equal to the names on the roster) in your package. Students will need wristbands to impound their devices and related materials.
- Wristbands are to be placed securely on the wrist of up to 15 competing team members on morning of the competition (tight enough so that it cannot be slipped off)
- Event supervisors will be advised to send all students without a wristband back to their head coach.
- Additional wristbands will be available in limited quantity from Headquarters in case wristbands replacements are needed (ie, placed on the wrong student or broken prior to students’ competing). For any replacement wristbands to be issued, head coaches will be required to surrender the original wristband to the tournament directors.
- Wristbands are not interchangeable between students and teams.
- One head coach per school will receive a wristband that they will need in case of appeals.