Your San Joaquin County Regional Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9) & C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2020-2021 Your Regional Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at Your Regional Tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration opens on Date
- Registration costs $200 per team. Please see Fee Payment form on https://www.sjcoe.org/scienceolympiad/DivisionBC.aspx
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Regional Forms Checklist
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one Event Manager per team.
2 teams per school. Max teams= 60
Registration is now open.
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.