Tournament Appeal Process
Problems, questions or concerns at the competition:
- Competitor (only) asks the Event Supervisor in an orderly and well-mannered way.
- If concern is not resolved, competitor consults with head coach to initiate an appeal process.
- Appeal must be filed within one hour after conclusion of the competitor's testing time.
- Head Coach will be notified of its ruling, depending on circumstances, by any or all of the following methods: in person, online, email, text and/or phone call.
- The Appeal Committee will do its best to adjudicate as fairly as possible. The decision of the committee is final.
Only head coach can file an appeal. Form is located under Head Coach Dashboard.