|Science Olympiad is nationwide competition. Students compete in 23 events that include earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, and engineering. Science Olympiad is designed to increase a student’s interest in STEM fields and provide recognition for outstanding achievement in team events. Students compete in Science Olympiad with the top teams advancing from Regional to State to National levels.|
Missouri Science Olympiad consists of 8 Regions (map and counties are located on our website www.moscioly.org). Missouri Science Olympiad is run from September 1st until May 31st. We have an annual coaches workshop before the season begins and start accepting registrations immediately after the season opens. The current year rules manuals are available on the National Science Olympiad website (www.soinc.org) after the first of September as well for free. The downloading of the manual will require a one time sign in.
4/27/19 Missouri State Science Olympiad Tournament
5/31/19 MO Science Olympiad Season Ends
5/31/19-6/1/19 National Science Olympiad Tournament at Cornell University in New York
Missouri Science Olympiad State Tournament will be on 04/2719 at Westminster College
- Please note to all State Bound Teams: Any and all announcements will be put here. Please check daily.
- Your Dashboards will have the state information, forms and sign up schedule on Monday 3/18/19. We will be posting the Congratulations letter with a synopsis of all information for state this weekend which will give you enough logistical information for your parents, schools, bus schedulers, etc.
- We will be having the pre-purchased lunch tickets again for the dining hall and that information will be included in the letter that will be posted this weekend.
- All documentation that you need and that has information will be uploaded to the Coaches Dashboard under the Coaches Resources. We will only be receiving this information back through the upload tab as well. Again, to upload a document go to the coaches dashboard, all the way to the left and third button down. The Final Registration form will be still be needed with original signatures when you come to registration.
- I want to make sure that everyone is aware that we will be doing the first place event qualifiers again this year. They will not be run through this dashboard however. You will receive e-mails for the invitation and then you can upload from the dashboard any forms required. The rules are the same as before, any school that has a team advancing to state cannot take first place qualifiers from their second or third teams. Only first place event qualifiers with no team advancing will be invited to participate in that event at state and they must be the original team members who took first place.
- Congratulations letter for State Qualifiers is now uploaded to the coaches resources.
If you wish to purchase lunch tickets for the State Tournament in advance for $8.00 vs. $8.75 on site please click the button below. All tickets will be given to the head coach of your associated team at registration.
Advanced ticket sales end on April 23rd at 5:00 pm. Click Here to Purchase...