Tournament Appeal Process
Problems, questions or concerns at the competition:
- Competitor (only) asks the Event Supervisor in an orderly and well-mannered way.
- If concern is not resolved, competitor consults with head coach to initiate an appeal process.
- Appeal must be filed within the testing block in which the competitor is available to consult with head coach, but no later than 30 minutes after the conclusion of the competition (end of the day).
- Head Coach will be able to see the results of the ruling of the arbitration commitee on their dashboard.
- The Appeal Committee will do its best to adjudicate as fairly as possible. The decision of the committee is final.
Only head coach can file an appeal. Form is located under Head Coach Dashboard.