Your Regional Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9) & C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Bay Area Regional Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at the Bay Area Regional Tournament, each team must meet the following requirements:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration opens on Date
- Pay required registration fees - $350 per team
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Conduct Agreement
- CSUEB Consent Form
- CSUEB Consent Form for minors
- Team List/Roster
- Supervise one event
- For the written events, it is possible to ask one of the college students to write the test for $50 if we can find someone to write it. Your school is still responsible for providing the Event Superivsor(s) to proctor and grade the event and any materials needed to run the event.
Limit on the number of teams per school:
3 team/school until Nov 3, 2018. After Nov 3, 2018, if there's space, each school may have an additional team if space is still available
Deadline on full refund:
Teams have until Saturday, Nov 3, 2018 to withdraw a team and receive full refund.
Registration Fees: $350 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2018-2019 academic year, the registration fees are $350 per team.
Payment Methods – PayPal or Checks (No purchase orders)
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
The system will display the total registration fees and the 2 available payment methods
Make checks payable to: "Bay Area Science League" and mail it to:
4321 W. 168th St.
Lawndale, CA 90260