Fresno County Regional Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9) & C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Fresno County Regional Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at the Fresno County Regional Tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration opens October 1st
- Pay required registration fees - $200 per team
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance (Upload Certificate of Liability Insurance to Regional SO portal)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Limit on number of teams per school
4 Teams Per School
Registration opens on October 1st:
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Registration Fees: $200 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2017-2018 academic year, the registration fees are $200 per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – Checks or Purchase orders
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees and the 2 available payment methods
Make checks payable to: Due 2/7/19