North Pocono Science Olympiad Invitational Registration
Divisions C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 North Pocono Invitational. Registration opens July 1, 2018. In order to compete at the North Pocono Invitational, the following requirements must be met:
- The head coach must create an online account if they have previously not created an account in this system
- The head coach must register the school
- The head coach must register each team per school. Max 2 teams
- Each Team is to have 1 adult sign up to be an event Supervisor. If this person is not the head coach, they will need to create an account, if they haven't already made one. Then they need to complete the form below.
- Pay required registration fees - $100 for the 1st team and $70 for an additional team. (see below for fee schedule)
- Make checks payable to:
North Pocono High School.
In the memo please write NP SciOly Invitational
- Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
This means team numbers and the ability for the team to register for signup event can't occur. Please make final payments in a timely manner.
- If you need a W-9, please e-mail J Croom
at JCroom@npsd.org, and he will e-mail it to you.
- Invitational Forms Checklist - Available here - Print and bring this with you to the invitational
- Parent / Guardian Const Form - Available here
- Team Roster (1 per team) - Submitted online here
- Tournament Policies (1 per school) - Printed from here and Submitted online here
- Publicity Waiver (1 per school) - Printed from here and Submitted online here
- Medical Form - Printed from here and in the possession of the head coach at the tournament. This may be substituted with a similar form
Head Coaches may designate other to be Co-Head Coaches, club presidents, ect to to assist with team management. Assign Other Roles Here