2018-2019 Science Olympiad Membership Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2018-2019 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Minor Photo and Video Release for each member of your team(s)
- Adult Photo and Video Release for each adult Coach, sponsor, or chaperone.
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Minor Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment (OK Medical Form)
- Adult Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment (OK Medical Form)
- Field Trip Permission Slips - please check with your school to see if they're required
Number Students per team and number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 students that can compete in a given tournament. Other students can be members of the team and provide support, but cannot compete. There is no minimum number of students per team. Each school may have multiple teams.
Online registration for team membership is required to facilitate the available online functions such as submission of team names and self-scheduled event signups. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2018-2019 OK Science Olympiad season. Team registration is not required during this process, only school and Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach profiles are required. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered and will not be allowed to participate in any tournament until membership fees are received and processed. All fees must be received by December 31st, 2018.
Cost for the school year is the national membership fee of $60 plus $40 for the state fee for the first team from a school. The state fee is waived for subsequent teams from the same school.
Checks or Purchase Orders ONLY
Make sure to complete School/Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach Registration prior to adding teams.