THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING USED. IT WAS IN THE COACHES MENU.
2020 Pennsylvania Science Olympiad Registration
Division B (grades 6-9) and Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in registering a team to participate in the 2020 Pennsylvania Science Olympiad. Registration opens September 1, 2019.
A school may enter only one team per division in a regional tournament.
State policy prohibits any school from having multiple teams compete within a division in a regional tournament.
A team consists of 15 students.
Division B teams cannot include more than five (5) ninth-grade students.
Division C teams cannot exceed more than seven (7) twelfth-grade students.
All questions should be directed to State Director Dave Moyer at DMoyer@pascioly.org.
Under the "Coaches" drop down menu, select "Head Coach Dashboard" to COMPLETE ALL 5 STEPS
- The head coach must create an online account. If they have previously created an account in this system for an invitational, he/she may skip this step.
- The head coach must register the school. If you are registering for 2 divisions (B and C) you must do this step twice.
- The head coach must register each team per school. Only 1 team per school per division can compete at regionals. Multiple teams can compete at invitationals.
- Pay required registration fees. Teams may pay by PayPal or by mailing in a check. Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed. Please make payments in a timely manner. Teams cannot signup for competition event scheduling for any tournament (invitationals or regionals) until payments are made.
- Each team is to have 1 adult sign up to be an Event Supervisor. If this person is not the head coach, they will need to create an account, if they haven't already made one. The Event Supervisor must complete the form below.